During Examination Preparation Period following actions/jobs shall be performed:
1. Teacher will take extra classes to cover the course, if not completed within the 15 Academic Weeks, for any reason.
2. Sessional Marks and Student’s Attendance Record will be prepared and displayed on notice boards. Short-of-Attendance cases shall be notified to NED University.
3. Labs Examinations shall be performed of the lab associated courses.
4. Examination Forms shall be submitted by students, and then shall be sent to Examination Department of NED University.
5. Examination Papers, by respective teachers shall be made and will be sent to Examination Department of NED University.
Note: Teachers/examiners are required to submit all the results within maximum 15 days of the examination date of their respective courses and labs.