Academics: Academic Calendar
Academic Calendar 2014
Note: IIEE follows 16 Academic Week Semester (As per PEC Recommendations).
During Examination Preparation Period following actions/jobs shall be performed:
- Teacher will take extra classes to cover the course, if not completed within the 16 Academic Weeks, for any reason.
- Sessional Marks and Student’s Attendance Record will be prepared and displayed on notice boards. Short-of-Attendance cases shall be notified to NED University.
- Labs Examinations shall be performed of the lab associated courses.
- Examination Forms shall be submitted by students, and then shall be sent to Examination Department of NED University.
- Examination Papers, by respective teachers shall be made and will be sent to Examination Department of NED University.
- Teachers/examiners are required to submit all the results within maximum 15 days of the examination date of their respective courses and labs.