Academics: Undergraduate Program
ACADEMIC AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Mission of IIEETo prepare Industrial Electronics Engineering graduates for Industry to meet challenges of new era.
Academic Program Objective
- Academic program of Industrial Electronics Engineering aims to have a strong adherence of process industrial requirements and engineering insight.
- This vanguard of research and academia congregates the course content which provides a solid foundation in the basic disciplines of Mathematics, Informatics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- It further imparts deeper insight and focused knowledge in Instrumentation, Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Industrial Networks, Control and Automation.
Program Learning Outcomes
- IIEE transforms individuals into skilled professionals with an ability to relate Industrial Engineering issues to broader social and human context, in which their engineering contributions would be utilized.
- Understanding to identify, analyze, formulate, and solve different challenges of Engineering problems would be developed in students who can serve resource fully at the local, regional and national levels.
- Students would be capable to seek immediate employment in process industry, R & D organizations or postgraduate study in Industrial Electronics or related Engineering disciplines.