Applicants, who desire to take admission in B.E (Industrial Electronics) degree program of IIEE, should read and follow these instructions carefully.
1. ADMISSION RE-SCHEDULE
- Admission Announcement Advertisement: 14th July 2019
Admission forms will be available at IIEE website for download from this date.
- Admission Forms Submission: 30th September 2019 (Re-scheduled)
Completed Admission forms can be submitted by hand or by any postal / courier service, at following address:
Admission Office; Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering (IIEE)
ST-22/C, Block-6, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, University Road, Karachi-75300
Note: Applicants waiting their HSC result can also submit their Forms.
- Merit List Announcement: 7th October 2019 (Tentative)
Merit list will be prepared, once results of HSC from all HSC Boards are announced. The merit list will be announced at IIEE website and will be displayed on its Notice Boards. Selected candidates shall have to complete required pre-admission process within due date.
- New Academic Year Commencement: 21st October 2019
2. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Applicant should be Pakistani National.
- Applicant must have passed either Higher School Certificate examinations (HSC) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, from any authorized Board of Education in Pakistan or an equivalent recognized Foreign Examination and should fulfill following conditions:
- The year of passing the examination held should be 2019, 2018 or 2017.
- Each applicant should have obtained at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Applicant should pass Pre-admission Entry Test.
There are three options for taking the Pre-Entry-Test;
- Applicant should have passed Pre-admission Entry Test of the NED University of Engineering & Technology with at-least 50% marks. (This test usually held in August each year.) Or;
- Have passed NAT-IE test administered by NTS-Pakistan. The tests schedule is available at: http://www.nts.org.pk/Products/NTSNAT/nat-schedule.php
- Or, have secured at least 800 in SAT-I and also secured at least 1500 in SAT-II with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
♦ It is responsibility of the Applicant to take any of these Pre-Admissions Tests and submit its score card along-with IIEE Admission Form.
♦ The candidate who will pass the Entry Test (of NED-UET, NAT-IE or SAT), his/her average percentage marks obtained ONLY in the subjects of English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry will be used for determination of “Marks of Entry Test" for the Merit Score (MS).
For detailed IIEE Admission Policy, please visit following page of IIEE website: