Since the establishment of QEC various activities are going on to implement quality policies of QEC. In the continuation of the same different training programs and workshops were arranged and attended by faculty for the purpose of quality enhancement in their teaching skills.
- Training on “Development of Self-Assessment Form (SARs)” arranged by QEC of NED University of Engineering and Technology on 1st February 2017.
- A workshop on “Outcome based Education” was arranged for IIEE faculty on 22nd February 2017. It was conducted by Engr. Dr. Haroon Rasheed, HOD EE and Engr. Muhammad Khalid, Senior Assistant Professor from Bahria University Karachi, Campus.
- Training titled as “Outcome Based Education (OBE) System Design Training” arranged by QEC of NED University of Engineering and Technology on 29-30th November 2017.
- On request of Chairperson QEC an OBE cell has been established on 19-01-2018, to take necessary measures on adaptation of OBE system accreditation for next batches.
- At the end of each semester Course wise students’ feedback, employer feedback and alumni feedback has also been conducted through QEC.
- On proposal of QEC, Principal IIEE sent a proposal for the development of new website of IIEE .
- Training titled as “Faculty Development Program” scheduled from 27th November 2018 till 24th December 2018 arranged by QEC of NED University of Engineering and Technology.
- Two days training workshop on OBE system was arranged 0n 26th and 27th November 2018 at Dawood University of Engineering and Technology by Azlan Abdul Aziz from Malaysia.